SUEZ Water Technologies
SUEZ Water Technologies & Solutions
Advanced Filtration is an ELITE Partner with SUEZ Water Technologies & Solutions. That relationship affords Advanced Filtration the capability to recommend and furnish replacement RO membranes to Dow/ FILMTEC, Hydranautics, Toray and KMS membranes and many other brands encountered in industrial filtration. The use of the SUEZ Water Technologies & Solutions WINFLOWS program can be a valuable tool in selecting and balancing RO system flow rates.
Advanced Filtration Company offers numerous products and services for applications related to filtration and separation systems from SUEZ including:
- SUEZ Water Technologies Hytrex II Filters available in a wide range of nominal pore sizes: 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 30, 50, 75 and 100 microns. Thermally bonded micro fibers create a strong secure cartridge that traps particles throughout its depth. Hytrex combines efficiency, long life and purity to create a high performance depth filter.
- SUEZ Water Technologies Z-Plex Filters technology product line includes a complete range of depth filter products with variable micron level filtration, efficiency values and cartridge lengths for a wide range of applications. Z-Plex Filters are available in different grades to match the requirements of each application – from common sediment filters to absolute filtration.
- SUEZ Capsule Filters
- SUEZ Water Technologies Pleated Membranes
- SUEZ RO & UF Systems including:
PROflex Reverse Osmosis (RO)and Nanofiltration (NF) system,
PROflex LT Brackish Water Reverse Osmosis & Nanofiltration Systems,
BEVPAK Integrated Ultrafiltration (UF) & Reverse Osmosis (RO) System
E-Series Reverse Osmosis Systems
RO-EDI Water Treatment System
Tonkaflo Centrifugal Pumps and membrane housings
- SUEZ Osmonics Filter Housings
Request a quote on SUEZ Water Technologies Filters.