Braden Filtration LLC
Braden Filtration designs and manufactures replacement cartridge filters, pleated bags, and fabric for dust collection, dry process filtration, and pollution control systems.
Braden Filtration manufactures both self-cleaning pulse jet cartridge filter solutions along with Barrier style and static filtration for virtually any dust collector or inlet systems. Braden Filtration works from one of the industries widest variety of filtration media options and can apply a host of proprietary nano fiber and chemical treatments to enhance the performance of almost any dust collection system.
Therefore if your filtration system is capturing ambient dust, welding fumes, mist, process powders or product solids, the application of Braden filter technology thru Advanced Filtration is your answer to high performance and value.
Some of the many Braden Filtration LLC filtration products Advanced Filtration can obtain and advice you on include Braden Gas Turbine Air Intake Systems:
- Braden ExCel Premier Web Filters rated for MERV 15, F9 (efficiencies >70% @ 0.4 nano-m) meeting EN779-2012. Superior Air Quality is Critical to the Life of your Turbine. MERV 15, F9 to effectively filter sub-micron dust.
- Braden TriCel Barrier Final Filters Gas Turbine Air Intake System Filters – superior design includes high burst pressure ratings, extraordinary strong filter elements, and a compact size for ease of shipping. The filter’s micro glass media is stable, without the fiber problems common to other manufacturers. The media is formed into pleat packs which are then sealed into a durable plastic frame. Each Braden TriCel® filter ships with new seamless gaskets, pre-mounted to the downstream side of the header. Braden TriCel® filter efficiency requirements have been measured and certified via EN779 and ASHRAE 52-2 certifications and will meet or exceed all original Turbine OEM performance requirements.
TriCel® 95HD Filters Deliver 25″ W.G. Burst Pressure Ratings.
TriCel® 98/E10 high efficiency and high burst strength pressure ratings filter.
- Braden Pocket Pleat filters are specially designed to remove smaller contaminants such as fine dust and soot. The synthetic fiber filter is constructed to withstand extreme humidity, high velocities and turbulence and excels for use as prefiltration and coalescing for air inlets of gas turbines.
Models available include PP8-5965-G4, PP8-5965-M5, PP8-5965-M6, PP8-5965-F7
- Braden PFS® Extended Surface Prefilter media is designed to collect the majority of airborne particulate mass prior to the air entering the TriCel® or other high efficiency barrier element.
• PFS®-4: Corrugated double wall cardboard
• PFS®-4P:Two-piece, rigid plastic frame
• PFS®-4M: Single metal panel frame
Part Numbers include FE110916A, FE110921, FE110923, FE110916B, FE110916D, FE110916C.
- Braden CLS® Coalescer / Prefiltermedia is available in synthetic or fiberglass pads cut to size to fit a 2” plastic frame. The prefilter combination is designed to remove the majority of airborne moisture and particulate mass prior to the air entering the TriCel® final filter. The CLS®-2G contains three inches of glass/fiber media compressed into a two-part, reusable, 2” plastic frame.The CLS®-2S are 2” synthetic dual density pads installed in the 2” frame. A drain hole is positioned at the bottom of each frame to allow drainage of collected air stream moisture.PFS-2S Roll Media is a continuous roll of our synthetic depth loaded prefilter/coalescing media. The media can be used in its full length as a “drape” upstream of bird screen as a sacrificial barrier to capture large contaminants or provide a first line of defense against frozen precipitation.
Part number include FE110915, FE110915PD, PF125082 and FE110916B.
- Braden CELdek® evaporative cooling pads are made from specifically engineered cellulose paper, chemically treated to resist degradation from prolonged use. The cross fluted, unequal angle pad design promotes the benefjcial mixing of air and water for optimum cooling. This design functions to continually direct more water to the air entering face of the pad, where the air is the hottest, driest, dirtiest and the most intense evaporation occurs. Also available with MI-T-edg™.
- Braden TURBOdek® Cooler Media is a high efficiency, low pressure drop, low drift media that delivers maximum cooling to optimize combustion turbine output. Turbines utilizing evaporative cooling systems have reported an increase in capacity as high as 20% during peak summer demand.
- Braden GLASdek® is a synthetic based, flame-retardant material supported with special rigidifying agents. A cross fluted, unequal angle pad design induces highly turbulent mixing of air and water for optimum heat and moisture transfer. GLASde~ is the only media choice where strict adherence to fire codes is required. Fire Rated UL E900, Class II for safety, it is manufactured from a specifically engineered, flame retardant materials.
- Braden DRIFdek® is a modular interlocking product that provides excellent droplet capture and elimination from evaporative cooler systems.
- Mechanical droplet elimination is an effective and long-lasting method of assuring maximum potential of your air filter system by eliminating the number one cause of unexpected increases in pressure drop. The largest mass of moisture comes in the form of wind blow rain, mist and fog. High efficiency moisture separation is available in a variety of forms and can address moisture in a variety of locations and orientations within your filter house system. Braden provides thru Advanced Filtration Weather Hoods, Weather Louvers, and Trace or Fluid heated Inlet Vanes.
- Filtration Dust Collector Cartridge Filters
- Braden Filtration Oval filters as replacement filters for your Donaldson® Downflo® Oval Dust Collectors
- Braden Filtration FDA Compliant Filters
- Braden Filtration Pulse Jet Pleated Bags
- Braden Filtration High efficiency flat cell panel filters
- Braden Filtration Oil mist filters
- Braden Filtration Gas turbine filters
- Braden Filtration Dust Collector Fabric Filter Bags
- Braden Filtration Rolled Filter Media for Specific Applications
Why should you work with Advanced Filtration for Braden Filtration’s filters?
Advanced Filtration specializes in industrial filtration systems including the Power, Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Cosmetic, Biotech representing many companies. Our experienced filtration engineers are at the ready to assist you with the manufacturers and products that will work best for your company and application.