Braden Filtration designs and manufactures replacement cartridge filters, pleated bags, and fabric for dust collection, dry process filtration, and pollution control systems.
Braden Filtration manufactures both self-cleaning pulse jet cartridge filter solutions along with Barrier style and static filtration for virtually any dust collector or inlet systems. They offer one of the industries widest variety of filtration media options and can apply a host of proprietary nano fiber and chemical treatments to enhance the performance of almost any dust collection system.
Therefore if your filtration system is capturing ambient dust, welding fumes, mist, process powders or product solids, the application of Braden filter technology thru Advanced Filtration is your answer to high performance and value.
Some of the many Braden Filtration LLC filtration products Advanced Filtration can obtain and advice you on include Braden Gas Turbine Air Intake Systems:
- Braden ExCel Premier Web Filters rated for MERV 15, F9 (efficiencies >70% @ 0.4 nano-m) meeting EN779-2012. Superior Air Quality is critical to the Life of your Turbine. MERV 15, F9 to effectively filter sub-micron dust.
More about Braden ExCel Premier Web Filters.
- Braden TriCel Barrier Final Filters offer superior design includes high burst pressure ratings, extraordinary strong filter elements, and a compact size for ease of shipping.
More about Braden TriCel Barrier Final Filters.
- Braden Pocket Pleat filters are specially designed to remove smaller contaminants such as fine dust and soot. The synthetic fiber filter is constructed to withstand extreme humidity, high velocities and turbulence and excels for use as prefiltration and coalescing for air inlets of gas turbines.
More about Braden Pocket Pleat filters including models PP8-5965-G4, PP8-5965-M5, PP8-5965-M6, PP8-5965-F7s
- Braden PFS® Extended Surface Prefilter media is designed to collect the majority of airborne particulate mass prior to the air entering the TriCel® or other high efficiency barrier element.
• PFS®-4: Corrugated double wall cardboard
• Braden PFS®-4P:Two-piece, rigid plastic frame
• PFS®-4M: Single metal panel frame
Part Numbers include FE110916A, FE110921, FE110923, FE110916B, FE110916D, FE110916C.
Learn more about Braden PFS® Extended Surface Prefilter media.
- Braden CLS® Coalescer / Prefiltermedia synthetic or fiberglass pads are cut to size to fit a 2” plastic frame. The prefilter combination is designed to remove the majority of airborne moisture and particulate mass prior to the air entering the TriCel® final filter. More details on the Braden CLS® Coalescer / Prefiltermedia including Part numbers FE110915, FE110915PD, PF125082 and FE110916B.
Braden CELdek® evaporative cooling pads are made from specifically engineered cellulose paper chemically treated to resist degradation from prolonged use. More about CELdek® evaporative cooling pads.
- Braden TURBOdek® Cooler Media are high efficiency, low pressure drop, low drift media delivers maximum cooling to optimize combustion turbine output. More about TURBOdek® Cooler Media.
- Braden GLASdek® is a synthetic based, flame-retardant material supported with special rigidifying agents. More about GLASdek®.
- Braden DRIFdek® is a modular interlocking product that provides excellent droplet capture and elimination from evaporative cooler systems. More about Braden DRIFdek®
Mechanical droplet elimination is an effective and long-lasting method of assuring maximum potential of your air filter system by eliminating the number one cause of unexpected increases in pressure drop.
The largest mass of moisture comes in the form of wind blow rain, mist and fog. High efficiency moisture separation is available in a variety of forms and can address moisture in a variety of locations and orientations within your filter house system. Learn more about Braden Mechanical droplet elimination.
Also available from Braden Filtration:
- Filtration Dust Collector Cartridge Filters
- Braden Filtration Oval filters as replacement filters for your Donaldson® Downflo® Oval Dust Collectors
- Gas turbine filters
- Braden Filtration Rolled Filter Media for Specific Applications
Why should you work with Advanced Filtration for Braden Filtration’s filters?
Advanced Filtration specializes in industrial filtration systems including the Power, Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Cosmetic, Biotech representing many companies. Our experienced filtration engineers are at the ready to assist you.