Advanced Filtration Company can obtain, sell and advice on Pentek Filtration Sediment removal, carbon cartridges and plastic housings including:
For General Water Filtration Purposes:
- Pentek S1 Series Pleated Cellulose Sediment Filters: Designed for general water filtration purposes, the pleated design maximizes dirt-holding capacity. These economical filters are recommended for chlorinated water supplies. With a nominal 20-micron rating, they are Resin-Impregnated Cellulose filters.
- Pentek R Series Pleated Polyester Filters have a pleated design which maximizes dirt-holding capacity. Their Durable polyester media is versatile and reusable, allowing for a variety of uses.
- Pentek Polydepth® Polypropylene Sediment Filters will not impart taste, odor or color due to their quality polypropylene filter media which is compatible with a wide range of industrial filtration.
For Purity and Chemical Compatibility:
- Pentek P Series Spun-Bonded Polypropylene Filters form a true gradient density from outer to inner surfaces.
- Pentek DGD Series Dual-Gradient Density Filters have separate gradient density layers enhance cartridge performance. This gives them three times the dirt-holding capacity of similar-sized sediment cartridges.
For Fine Sediment Reduction:
- Pentek CW/WP Series Polypropylene Wound Filters have a string-wound design which reduces fine sediment from a variety of fluids. They can withstands temperatures up to 165˚F yet are still economically priced.
- Pentek CRE Series Ceramic Filters are specially designed for cyst reduction and fine sediment filtration applications. Featuring a 1/2″ thick ceramic wall allows which allows for many cleanings. Therefore extending cartridge life even with a nominal 1-micron rating.
Carbon Impregnated Filtration for Organic Compound Reduction
- Pentek RFC Series Radial Flow Carbon Filters with BB Cartridges which are ideal for point-of-entry (POE) and other high flow rate applications. Their unique design reduces carbon fines (suspended particles or solids) in filtered water.
- Pentek NCP Series Non-Cellulose Carbon-Impregnated Pleated Filters resist bacterial attack. Pleating provides sediment filtration and bad taste & odor and chlorine taste & odor reduction as well as maximum dirt-loading capacity with a nominal 10-micron rating.
- Pentek GAC Series Granular Activated Carbon Filters are designed for maximum adsorption with a post-filter to reduce carbon fines.
- Pentek CC Coconut Shell Granular Activated Carbon Filters have greater VOC reduction than standard GAC cartridges.
- Pentek CGAC-10 Granular Activated Carbon Filters feature advanced carbon media for chloramine taste & odor reduction. Designed for maximum adsorption, they also feature a post-filter to reduce carbon fines.
- Pentek TSGAC Specialty Granular Activated Carbon/Phosphate Filters are effective at bad taste & odor and chlorine taste & odor reduction with phosphate crystals which reduce rust stains and scale deposits.
- Pentek CRFC Radial Flow Carbon Filters.
- Pentek EPM Series Modified Epsilon Carbon-Briquette Filters
- Pentek EP Series Carbon-Briquette Filters
- Pentek CBC Series Carbon-Briquette Filters
- Pentek CBR2 Series Carbon-Briquette Multimedia Filters
- Pentek CCBC Coconut Based Carbon Block Filters are Water-washed coconut-carbon formulated which reduces bad taste & odor, chlorine and certain VOCs from drinking water. They are effective at filtering Cryptosporidium and Giardia cysts.
- Pentek OAC-20BB Oil Adsorbing Filters are high efficiency reduction of oils or glycol. Instantaneous absorption, more effective than activated carbon, removing 90% of total hydrocarbons are removed in a single pass.
- Pentek PCC Series Hexametaphosphate Crystal Filters are highly effective at reducing scale, corrosion and iron staining. This is ideal for a variety of food service equipment, as well as other types of water processing equipment.
Why should you work with Advanced Filtration for your Pentek Filtration: Sediment removal, carbon cartridges, and plastic housings?
Advanced Filtration specializes in industrial filtration systems including the Power, Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Cosmetic, Biotech representing many companies. Our experienced filtration engineers are at the ready to assist you with the manufacturers and products that will work best for your company and application.
At Advanced Filtration we can combine solutions from a variety of companies and different technologies.