Farr “Tenkay” Flange Top Pulse Filter
All media versions can have Premier Web nanofiber technology treated to the base media to enhance efficiency from MERV 11 up to MERV 15/F9 ratings.
Metal surfaces can be provided in G60, G90 or stainless steel, or power coated for improved corrosion resistance. improve the performance of the final filter by and draining coalesced water droplets away from the filter media surface.
Farr “Tenkay” Flange Top Pulse Filter Design Parameters
- ASHRAE 52.2 / EN Rating @ 500 CFM MERV 10, 11, 15
- Relative Humidity 100%
- Media Surface Area Range 226 Ft²/ 21m² for 26” to 294 Ft²/ 27.3m² for 34”
- Initial Pressure drop 0.050″ w.c. @ 500 CFM
- Sizes 12.75” x 26”, 12.75” x 29”, 12.75” x 34”
- Designed For Vertical Installation
- Finish Options Premier Web™ Nano, HP Hydrophobic, Fire Retardant
Why should you work with Advanced Filtration?
Advanced Filtration specializes in industrial filtration systems including the Power, Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Cosmetic, Biotech representing many companies. Our experienced filtration engineers are at the ready to assist you.