Braden Pocket Pleat Filters
Braden Filtration designs and manufactures replacement cartridge filters, pleated bags, and fabric for dust collection, dry process filtration, and pollution control systems.
Some of the many Braden Filtration LLC filtration products Advanced Filtration can obtain and advice you on include:
Braden Pocket Pleat Filters – Gas Turbine Air Intake System Filters
Pocket Pleat filters are specially designed to remove smaller contaminants such as fine dust and soot. The synthetic fiber filter is constructed to withstand extreme humidity, high velocities and turbulence. It excels for use as prefiltration and coalescing for air inlets of gas turbines.
- Synthetic depth loading high capacity filter media.
- Fully recyclable frame and media
- Low pressure drop non-shedding fibers
- Coalesces moisture
- High durability construction
- Rigid, Self-supported filter pocket
- Higher capacity than panel type prefilter
- Lower Operating Pressure drop
- High burst strength
- Extended filter life
Braden Pocket Pleat Filter’s Construction
- High strength impact resistant header
- Individual pleat spacers
- Ultrasonically welded stitching
- UL 900 Class 2 Flammability Certification
Braden Pocket Pleat Filters available include PP8-5965-G4, PP8-5965-M5, PP8-5965-M6, PP8-5965-F7. Braden Pocket Pleat Filter specifications are listed in the table below.
Why should you work with Advanced Filtration?
Advanced Filtration specializes in industrial filtration systems including the Power, Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Cosmetic, Biotech representing many companies. Our experienced filtration engineers are at the ready to assist you.