Kaydon KQD Elements
Kaydon KQD Elements models KQD6018-5 & KQD6036-5 KAYDRI® water removal filter elements are designed to remove water, by absorption, from lube oil, hydraulic oil, and diesel fuel. KQD filter elements are designed to be used in industrial oil and fuel applications. KQD6018-5 & KQD6036-5 KAYDRI® elements offer a capable solution for removing trace amounts of water from industrial oils and diesel fuel, when a coalescing system, vacuum dehydration systems, or centrifugation equipment is not practical.
BENEFITS of KQD6018-5 & KQD6036-5 KAYDRI® Elements
- Longer element life, due to high water holding capacity.
- Filter element absorbs water and not released.
- Lube systems, hydraulic systems and fueling systems remain free of harmful water.
- High water holding capacity: KQD6018-5 holds 1¼ gallons of water (KQD6036-5 holds 2½ gallons).
- Consistent water removal efficiency of 80% throughout the life of the element.